- A LITTLE FOOD AND DRINK (Saturday Evening Post, 2016)
- A BIT OF A THIEF (The Massachusetts Review, 2016) Buy it now!
- THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED (Nerve, 2016) Read it
- UNTIL SHE SPEAKS (Per Contra, 2013) Read it
- A NEW WIDOW (Witness, 2013) Buy it
- A CLEVER SCIENCE (New England Review, 2011) Buy it
- ALMOST A BRIDE (Saranac Review, 2011) Buy it
- THE SPECTACULAR DEATH OF BILLY NICHOLS (On Spec, 2010) Currently unavailable / Review
- SCENES FROM AN EPILOGUE (Descant, 2009) Buy it
- APPLE SCAB (Riddle Fence, 2009) Buy it Listen to an excerpt
- NOM DE GUERRE (Fifth Wednesday Journal, 2009) Buy it
- THE VENEREAL DETECTIVE (The Antigonish Review, 2005)
- MARRIAGE NOT WORTH PRICE OF ADMISSION (Versal, 2004)
- CIRCUS GIRL (Geist, 2004) Read it for free!
- ESSAY: When is a lover like a literary agent?
- ESSAY: Hamilton and 1776 Gave Us America, Just When We Needed It Most
- CREATIVE NON-FICTION: Technicolor Girl (2012) Read it
- ESSAY: The Watershed by Annabel Soutar (2016) Read it
- BOOK REVIEW: Look I Made a Hat by Stephen Sondheim (2013) Excerpt
- ESSAY: Seeds by Annabel Soutar (2013) Excerpt
- BOOK REVIEW: Fierce Memory by Carmen Aguirre
- GUEST BLOG: The Tyranny of Facts (2015) Read it
- GROVER - Comedy, 1 Act, Flex.
- THE THREE APOLLOS - Farce, 2 Acts, 7 M, 6 W, 1 Flex, lots of extras
- IN THE YICHUD ROOM - Comedy, 1 Act, 2 M, 1 W (Listen to it)
- Winner, Toronto Fringe New Play Contest, 2010
- Winner, Georgia Theatre Conference One Act Play Contest, 2013
- Commended, BBC International Radio Playwriting Contest, 2012
- Finalist, Write-on-Q Contest, Infinitheatre, 2012
- Two-time finalist, Dayton Playhouse Futurefest (2012, 2014)
- Finalist, Theatre in the Raw One Act Play Contest, 2006
For rights / info: Max Grossman, Abrams Artists Agency, firstname.lastname@example.org